6 Live Training Calls for Unity – mastering tricky Danish sounds
Do you also struggle with the danish vowels and numbers?:
- like the numbers 13-30-60 where the tr-combos make your tongue twist?
- like the y-sound in the number “syv”, or the words “syg”, “by”, “ny”?
- like hearing the difference between words like “lys” and “lus” or even saying these words?
- like hearing or saying the soft d-sound in “hedder”, “med”, “mad”, “hvid”, “rød”, “brød”?
- like saying the ø-sound in words like Øresund?
Do you hesitate to speak Danish?
Do you avoid speaking Danish because you feel embarrased trying to get these sounds right?
Do you experience the Danes switching to English fast as lightning
when you DO gather your courage and try your best Danish on them?
Then you are completey normal and share this trouble with a lot of other expats, living in DK
I have seen this so often during the past 8 years of teaching expats Danish and, therefore,
I have developed a system to help you get over these hurdles.
Questions? – Call me at 2072 0475
or write me at hs @ inhousedanish.dk
IMPORTANT – BEFORE YOU BOOK THE CALLS – GET IN TOUCH WITH ME
- the booking procedure is like this
- We agree on dates and times for the calls
- You pay in my webshop
- I send you an order confirmation and an invoice
- we are up and running
Danish Confidence booster
Der er endnu ikke nogle anmeldelser.